The Transatlantic Dialogue series is organized around off-the-record, free flowing panel discussions held between selected counterparts from the European Union and the United States.
- 2011 – His Excellency, Mr. Herman Van Rompuy, President of The European Council
- 2007 – John Bruton, Ambassador of the European Union to the United States
- 2007 – Valéry Giscard d’Estaing, President of the European Constitutional Convention and Former President of the Republic of France
- 2006 – John Bruton, Ambassador of the European Union to the United States
- 2005 – Hon. Mr. Stephen G. Breyer, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court and Prof. Dr. Gertrude Luebbe Wolff, Judge of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany (Second Senate)
- 2005 – Valerie E. Caproni, General Counsel, Federal Bureau of Investigation and Jonathan Faull, Director General, Justice, Freedom and Security, European Commission
- 2003 – The Constitutional Future of Europe: A Transatlantic Dialogue brought together Judges from both sides of the Atlantic