- The Tenth Annual Emile Noel Lecture
- Activities of the Jean Monnet Center
- The 2014-2015 Emile Noël Fellows
The Jean Monnet Center for International and Regional Economic Law & Justice focuses on the study of international and European economic integration and European Union law via fellowship opportunities for scholars, and online resources for the greater academic world.
Fellowship Applications for the 2015-16 Academic Year are now closed. Please check back for updates on next year's application in Fall 2016.
Our Most Recent Jean Monnet Working Papers
No. 01/15: Piet Eeckhout
- Opinion 2/13 on EU Accession to the ECHR and Judicial Dialogue –
Autonomy or Autarky?
- (Click here for past series)
- No. 26/14: Wojciech Sadurski
- Public Reason and Constitutional Law
- No. 25/14: Ester Herlin-Karnell
- Is administrative law still relevant?
How the battle of sanctions has shaped EU criminal law
- No. 24/14: Joanna Kulesza
- Protecting Human Rights Online --
An Obligation of Due Diligence
- View more 2014 working papers